Dala fans out there will get the blog title reference. ;^)
Regardless, this past week I decided to push forward with the 1st century Celt army project. It was time to move onto horses.
For newcomers, this Celt project started in January. I've done skin on the warriors, and that's about it so far. Getting horses out of the way opens the door to the next big phase in this project...clothing. Yikes.
Here's a Bay.
And a chestnut.
And I put a fair proportion of Dunns into this army.
So it will be on to tartan and other bright clothes next. Then shields...and hair...and details. hopefully I'll get the whole thing done next month. I still have to do their Roman opponents for a big game at the beginning of May.
'Til next time.