Sunday, March 21, 2010

Warmachine Interlude

I made some good progress this weekend on a German Fallschirmjager squad for the Carentan scenario, but no pictures yet.

In the mean time, I was able to complete a couple of Warmachine mini-projects. The first was a set of three Menoth Warjack wreck markers. Here, they are assembled and base colors have been applied.


And here they are completed. A little messy, but hopefully, I'll never have to put them on the table!


The second project I got underway this weekend was a Covenant of Menoth piece. Essentially it is a poor bastard carrying around a heavy book on his back while a priest-guy is reading spells from it. Here, the bare metal is assembled.


Base block colors have been applied here. Where I'll be painting gold, I've base coated with dark yellow.


This is a close up of the finished model. The book text is decal...obviously!


Well...a couple of quick miniature projects for the weekend. Should have pics of some German troops next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment