Thursday, October 21, 2010

Back From Vacation

Spent some time with the wife down at a beach in the Caribbean. Mine are the feet without the pink toenails.


Now back in Edmonton and getting into the hobby swing of things again. My feelings about that are...bittersweet. Lol!

So...time for a super-geekout. I haven't roleplayed, or run a role playing game for 20 years. I decided last month to get back into it after checking out reviews for the new Warhammer FRP 3rd edition rules from Fantasy Flight.


Now, I'm not a fan of the Warhammer fantasy universe...at least from a role playing perspective, so I've put together a campaign setting in the Fourth Age of Middle-earth. My group consists of the usual suspects from work...Elliot, Scott and Casper (yes, the Warmachine crowd). We've just finished our second Middle-earth play session, and things are chugging along. I'll do a post shortly about the campaign background, and some of the miniatures we're using.

'Til next time.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Those miniature feet look very lifelike ! What scale are those ?

    What ? Those aren't models ? Ooowkeeej... :-)

    Looking forward to reading more about the background and the used miniatures.

    Grtz
    Andy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use a foundry set on kimberley's toenails?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No...she does her own. But maybe I need her paint set as well???

    ReplyDelete