Saturday, April 7, 2012

This and That

I was down in Austin this week...so not so much hobby time. However, I did start up another unit of Bane Thralls. These models are from the new Bane Thrall unit box, and have the updated resin shoulder pads. Whoop-dee-do. They took longer to clean up than the old metal models, and I don't think they look any better. Why replace the old SKU? Who knows.


Here they are with primer and some overspray. Didn't get any further than this, though. Hopefully, I'll have them finished up this week.


Finally, one last set of finished units. These are Necrotechs and Scrap Thralls. I use a couple of these pieces in my Mortenebra list.


OK, hope you are having a great Easter weekend.

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. I agree the banes are a bit MEH, but they do seem cleaner in a funny kind of way. great blog BTW

    ReplyDelete