Monday, January 25, 2016

Umber Hulk!

Time for some word association. When I pair up "1970s" and "D&D Monster," some classics immediately spring to my mind. Gelatinous Cube...Carrion Crawler...and Umber Hulk.


Well, it was a trip down memory lane when I busted open another of Gale Force 9's limited run D&D resin models. Time for the Umber Hulk.


This kit was a real treat. Very interesting subject. Totally off the beaten path. And a dream to put together. So easy, and a clean cast as well.


I've really become a fan of the Gale Force 9 models. Can't recommend them enough to the hobbiest, painter and/or D&D player.  Paint-wise, I gave this guy the lobster treatment.


I've got a couple more of these Gale Force 9 models in the pile. I've loved each and every one I've assembled and painted. Can't wait for the next one.

'Til next time.

1 comment:

  1. Really, really nice.
    It seems I have to get myself some of these D&D models.
    Is there any particular game you want to use this one for?
    I also saw your post about the Revenants for SAGA. There is a fantasy version of SAGA out there.
    It is called "A Fantastic SAGA".
    Might give you an opportunity to use all these nice D&D models!

    ReplyDelete