Saturday, June 17, 2017

8th Edition 40K: The Madness Has Begun

The new edition of 40K was released to the public today. Picked up my gear at Thunderground. Thanks Roy!

So, having played miniatures-based tabletop games for 40 years, I've never played a game of 40K...but this is the edition where I will start. Felt like I had to get loaded for bear, so pretty much picked up one of everything on release day. Also, a little paint to keep the cupboards stocked.


Inside the boxed set, there's a pretty spectacular array of product. A separate box of minis, decals, assembly guide, core rule fold-out, Space Marine and Death Guard guides, and the full hardback rulebook. A pack of dice and ruler round out the set.


Well, I'm off to the back yard to start clipping out miniatures. No time like the present to start into this monster.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment