Friday, October 13, 2017

Redemptor Dreadnought

Well, it's been some time since I've posted, and honestly, it's because I haven't done any painting for the last few months. No excuse...just got out of the habit.

Regardless, a new model rolled off the hobby table this week: the new Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought. 


This kit could be built with a lot of articulation...kind of like a super action figure. However, in order to withstand handling during games, I glued all the points of articulation into place.


Overall, a very good kit, and it posed no problems during construction. It painted up nicely as well. Lots of detail...but not tooooo much. The decals were scavenged from a couple of different Dark Angel sheets.


I also finished another objective marker a few weeks back. Just an ammo dump, but it gets the job done.


Elliot and I have been playing 40K. Here some of his Dark Eldar are swooping in on my unpainted Repulsor tank.


In this game, I was using a mix of different figures to get to the 2000-point force threshold. That's why I've got Dark Angel Primaris marines fighting alongside Word Bearer tacticals,


Slowly working towards finishing my Las Vegas Open 40K force.

'Til next time.

1 comment: