Sunday, October 21, 2018

Catching Up On Some Terrain Pieces

Hello!

I haven't posted for a while. I've been slogging away on a couple of large projects...all having to do with Kill Team terrain. First off, I wanted to paint a Kill Team board. I started with this section of the Realms of Battle board. It's 2' x 2'...and it took forever to paint.


I've also spent the last couple of months working on this Basilicanum terrain piece, on and off.


Very happy to finally call it done. It actually is a cool model, and I'm happy to add it to the collection.


I experimented with some marble painting effects for the interior floor panels. Not perfect, but it gives me a direction to work in for future projects.


I also painted this small ruins piece from the Kill Team boxed set.


The Death Watch Kill Team expansion came with some alien trees, which were pretty fun to paint up as well.


I feel like I'm finally getting to a place where I can play some Kill Team with some nice painted terrain.


For scale reference, a few Primaris Marine models.


'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment