Sunday, December 14, 2014

Two-headed Troll, Bugbears and Animals

I've had a pile of Reaper RPG figures sitting on my table for weeks. Today, I was finally able to clear away a few of them. 


First is this great two-headed troll figure. Love the sculpt. So much character in the two troll heads.


And there's a lot of sculpted-in detail...like the trophy skulls and treasure box. Lots of patch-work armor as well.


These two Bugbears came in a blister pack. Again, nice sculpts and good animation.


They should go well with the armoured Bugbears I painted up a month or two ago.


Finally, I picked up a pack of Reaper animals some time ago. I've been painting their wolves and a panther, and liked them just fine.


This is a bear and a badger. Nothing special...but they should still see use on the game table.


Well, with Christmas holidays pending, these may be the last figures I get out this year. We'll see. Maybe just before the new year I'll be able to get out some Mantic ghouls I've been working on.

'Til next time.

6 comments:

  1. Real nice figures and an excellent paint job to make them look even better. Nice way to end the year if it is your last painting til 2015. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's some stunning painting! The two headed Troll is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent work Kevin, your painting is superb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your post on TMP today. Nice modeling, sir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome. I think I'm going to have nightmares.

    ReplyDelete