Friday, October 13, 2017

Redemptor Dreadnought

Well, it's been some time since I've posted, and honestly, it's because I haven't done any painting for the last few months. No excuse...just got out of the habit.

Regardless, a new model rolled off the hobby table this week: the new Primaris Redemptor Dreadnought. 


This kit could be built with a lot of articulation...kind of like a super action figure. However, in order to withstand handling during games, I glued all the points of articulation into place.


Overall, a very good kit, and it posed no problems during construction. It painted up nicely as well. Lots of detail...but not tooooo much. The decals were scavenged from a couple of different Dark Angel sheets.


I also finished another objective marker a few weeks back. Just an ammo dump, but it gets the job done.


Elliot and I have been playing 40K. Here some of his Dark Eldar are swooping in on my unpainted Repulsor tank.


In this game, I was using a mix of different figures to get to the 2000-point force threshold. That's why I've got Dark Angel Primaris marines fighting alongside Word Bearer tacticals,


Slowly working towards finishing my Las Vegas Open 40K force.

'Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment