Sunday, January 6, 2013

Three Menoth 'Casters and a 'Jack

Well it's 2013, and for my upcoming Warmachine year that will mean all Menoth all the time (though no doubt I'll run out of things to paint which will get me back to some Cygnar as well, I think).

This week, I finished off three Menoth 'casters and a character 'jack.


First up is Epic Severius. Love the fact he's standing on top of two acolytes. What a bastard.


Then there is Reznik. I've never played him, but he seems like quite the tank...the sort of guy you bulldoze right towards the enemy 'caster.


Next is the epic version of the High Reclaimer, named the Testament of Menoth.


Finally, we have Thyra's character 'jack, the Blood of Martyrs.


Like the other figures, I'd started this guy a long time ago and never got around to finishing him because I dove into that massive Cryx army. Well...now these four guys are all done and are packed away into the Menoth bag.


Next Menoth project is Kreoss 3, the epic cavalry 'caster. The model is very cool and I'm looking forward to painting this guy.

'Til next time.

3 comments:

  1. You are the best painter that I know. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Casters
    Great you have a very nice web design here on your page i like it very much and have added your blog to my favourites.

    ReplyDelete