Saturday, February 22, 2014

Heavy Gear Southern Infantry Stands

Having finished off a platoon of infantry for the Heavy Gear Northern faction last week, I couldn't resist doing the same for the Southern faction as soon as I could get around to them.


Each platoon pack contains 40 miniatures and 12 stands. There aren't a lot of different poses, but the figures are so incredibly small, pose diversity isn't very important...everything looks the same from table-distance!

Anyway, I painted these guys up to mix with the Heavy Gears I'd painted for the Southern Faction last month...I think they make a pretty good match. Here are the infantry stands along with some Southern Gears.


OK, time to get back to some Warmachine stuff, I think...so...

'Til next time.

3 comments:

  1. Very impressive especially the large models. Great detail.
    Cheers
    Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kevin...Every now and then I like to talk to and meet other science fiction Bloggers. My name is Jan LaFata and my Blogger site is SciFi News: http://news-scifi.blogspot.com/

    It's basically a cool place to watch science fiction movies and TV shows, ad -free, plus I always try to put a wide variety of various elements of science fiction including art and music, plus a little humor. I also occasionally like to include model making sites, as I always believe that just about every man, when they were a young kid, messed around with models. Of course I'm not even close to being in the league that you are in, but I blew-up (I mean built!) my share of models as a kid and I still believe, even with all this emphasis on CGI these days, that models are still a key part of being a science fiction fan. Also I wanted you to know that I'm including a link to your site in Fridays edition of SciFi News. It will be posted sometime tomorrow. I'm also going to add you to "My Fellow Bloggers" favorites. Also I forgot to mention, I'm in the Yahoo and Facebook Science Fiction groups and originally my blog started out just for group members but I guess word has spread about my unique site and now I'm averaging about 2000 hits a month!. Anyway if there's anything else newsworthy that you come up across, let me know. Who knows, I may start building models again myself!

    ReplyDelete